Set customisable quizzes quickly and easily
Educake is the easy way to set engaging tasks that students will enjoy, with all the marking and analysis done for you. Questions cover all the fundamental concepts and theory, and help students improve their practical programming skills too.
Choose from hundreds of questions that develop knowledge and understanding
Questions are all written by computer science teachers and offer comprehensive coverage of the basics, stretch higher-ability students and provide real-life applications.
Educake contains programming questions using Python, Scratch (at Key Stage 3 only), OCR exam reference language, and pseudocode.
Want to know more?
- GCSE OCR, Edexcel and AQA, and Key Stage 3
- Choose from thousands of differentiated computer science questions
- Ability to write your own questions to use in your school
- Auto-marked questions
- Customisable quizzes
- Random question selector helps create a quick refresher quiz
- Give personalised feedback to students on an individual question or whole quiz
- Research-based, adaptive algorithm creates quizzes for every student
- Students can create their own quizzes
- Helps students understand strengths and weaknesses and guide their revision
- Test results analysis and markbook
- Track student performance by topic
- Individual student reports
- Student league tables
- School statistics to compare classes
- No installation hassle – we add your students
- Use with any device: PCs, tablets, phones
- Works perfectly on mobile without needing an app
- Unlimited teacher accounts
- Unlimited student accounts
- Used by over half a million students every month