Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Educake Ltd, Company no. 07839821.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to teachers attending the PiXL Legacy Conference, 12 July, 2022.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- Educake will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be year subscription to the Headspace app.
- Educake’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Educake regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 12 July 2022 via the email provided during entry.
- Educake will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Educake reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Educake for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via Educake.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Educakes Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Educake does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Educake does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Educake does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- Educake reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Educake Ltd Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2022