Try Educake for free for 7 days
If you like Educake, continue with a rolling monthly subscription. Or you can cancel anytime.
After your free 7-day trial, a subscription to Educake costs £30 a month.
To set up your free 7-day trial, select the right course for your child:
Then £30 a month
If you’re not sure which science exam board your child studies don’t worry. We can easily change this for you after sign up.
Q.What is Educake?
- Educake provides online homework and revision. It’s based on a bank of thousands of specification-mapped
They’re automatically marked, they accept spelling mistakes, and they’ve been written by our authors, who are teachers and specialist subject editors.
Q.How does Educake help with revision?
- Educake helps students be more efficient about their revision. They can set themselves a test on any
topic, and they can guide their decision with the Track Progress page, which shows them their strengths
Educake also includes revision material. This allows students to study a topic in Educake before taking a test on it. The revision material is designed to be easy to read and straight to the point, with minimal distractions.
Q.How many students use Educake?
- Over half a million students use Educake to complete their homework and help with their revision
Q.Will you be adding more subjects?
- Yes, other subjects are on the way. We plan to launch English, maths, history, geography and computer science soon. If you are interested in being informed when they launch please sign up to our mailing list.
Q.How do students access Educake?
- They can either login at www.educake.co.uk or download the app from either the App Store or Google Play.
Q.How can I set up accounts for more than one student?
- You can adjust the number of subscriptions you’d like to buy when filling out the checkout form.
Q.Do you offer discounts for multiple students?
- Sorry, we don’t offer discounts for multiple students right now.
Q.I selected the wrong exam board, how do I change it?
- Please email email@example.com if you need to change your exam board.
Q.What happens at the end of my 7-day free trial?
- At the end of the 7-day trial period your first month’s subscription will start automatically and payment will be taken from your account.
Q.How do I cancel my subscription?
- You can cancel your subscription at any time during the 7-day free trial. You will not be charged anything and your child’s access to Educake will end. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your subscription. k here to read more about or free trial
Q.How does the monthly subscription work?
- Subscriptions are on a rolling monthly basis until you decide to cancel. You will be automatically charged each month. You can cancel your subscription at any time by emailing email@example.com.
Q.Can I get a refund if I cancel my monthly payment?
- If you want to cancel, please do it before your next payment date or before your 7-day free trial ends. We don't issue refunds for payments that have already been taken.